Reviews for "To Kill A Clock05 Trailer"

well....better

it's not crappy.....but it's ok........just make them walk.....just not glide across floor...but otherwise better than before......keep working with flash

lolzz.. =]

Original....short...
But ok..

Not too bad...

I like this! I can't wait to see the final movie...I'm getting tired of seeing clocks and locks all the time...Keep up the good work!

Awesome...

for a trailer that is. It was a very solid trailer. I'm now anticipating the release of this flash very much. The only problem I had with this was that it was short. It was short even for a trailer. Still Good!

AntiClockClock responds:

I made it short because I only wanted to give a taste of whats left to come, makes people want to see it more. Stay tuned and if you want goto my official site for updates and such.

I don't understaa-aand

What are these clock animations? Why do they all have computer voices? Where are the people?! What's going on?!!? AAA
Your graphics were good though. And I liked the music choice. So you get a fair to piddling 7/10 from me.

AntiClockClock responds:

You will learn more when the actual release is out. I am including a Q&A as a bonus feature, so thank you for your questions and your fair review. :)