Reviews for "To Kill A Clock05 Trailer"

yes anticlockclock is back!

yes yes yes! *bows in fanboy fasion*

Woot, thanks sir.

don't really get it

I was watching this and felt it looked so familiar, so I checked out your first "to kill a clock" movie, and the story seemed to be virtually the same. Are you remaking that animation with newer graphics? I can't say I found it very much impressive. It's not nice to say and all, but I think you could do better by now, with all the experience you've gained from making Flash movies. The voices were a bit weird too, SBC and Anticlockclock started out using the same voice, then ACC was using the voice usually used for SBC. Well, this is just a trailer after all, but I hope the final product looks more like a significant improvement over "to kill a clock."

AntiClockClock responds:

Yes, it is a remake with better graphics and a more in-depth story/script. It is going to be a huge improvement and I am combining everything I know about flash to make this.

dude wtf?

its good and all the graphics are good te premise is good the music is even good but the thing thats gonna kill the movie is the voices..... if i were you id cange them because they suck

Good...

Graphics are ok, yet sound sucks ass. You don't have a microphone, do you? Well, you need one. It can help the Clock Series.

AntiClockClock responds:

Yes I have a microphone but clocks don't have "real voices". Check out my Todd & Dan series if you like real voices.

I hate clocks

and anything, that is in any way, shape, or form related to them.