Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

Nice.

Nice. Nothing really to say. Although I have no idea exactly why he's incompetent, I mean, how could you tell which one's the real one?

But, nevertheless, a nice flash. A change of pace, some different music, and a bit more of a storyline would of helped. Like something at the end where he gets told off? Finish off how, and why he is incompentent.

SnafuDave responds:

Somebody didn't click the "comic" link at the end. http://tin.snafu-comics.com/?strip_id=0 2nd comic. THATS why he's incompetent.

I'm going to avoid China thanks too you.

What with all of those big headed migdets and all of that bright blood must hurt your eyes.

SnafuDave responds:

lol Yeah China has a huge problem with people hurting their eyes staring at a their plentiful midgets and bright blodo sprays. Thanks for the review man!

Ok...

It was interesting but the part where he went through the crowd looked kinda odd to me. Probably should of done more in that area. Overall not bad.

SnafuDave responds:

Well I turned the quality down on that part to Low instead of high. That's probably a part of it. Good eyes.

First flash my ass

While I sincerely doubt this was your first flash (unless you mean your first one submitted to NG), this is really good work. Keep it up man.

SnafuDave responds:

nah it's my first completed animation. But as said in other reviews I've done lots of Flash exercises for this class. The closest one to another flash cartoon I did was the lip syncing exercise but that was just god awful.

Not too shabby

For a first flash, this was quite well done. I remember when I completed my first flash, and it was not nearly as good. Just like some of the other reviews said, you should have worked on making him more incompetent in some way. But the graphics were quite good overall, and the music wasn't too bad with the scenes. Congrats on making front page on your first flash. Well done.

Thanks Punwod!