Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

great

Great flash, hope there is more to come

SnafuDave responds:

I'm working on a Flash cartoon right now actually. Just at the scripting phase though so it'll be awhile ;)

Great little film.

This is a well drawn stylish film. It has it's own style to it that is taken directly from the authors webcomic of the same name. While short and without sound effects or dialogue it is highly entertainging. Great music, visuals, and a very humorous premise.
(Note 0 on interactivity since it is a movie not a game.)

SnafuDave responds:

Oh thanks for that excellent review!

Cool

It's an interesting violent little gag. I love the style, so give it a watch.

thanks for the review.

WHOOOT

ok first may i say you sir are a god and so is bleed man but thats a different topic for a different day,and tee hee yes all chinese people look alike....wait no they dotn who the fuck ever came up witht hat sterotype?

SnafuDave responds:

I think it's an evil American conspiracy or somthing of that nature. Thanks for the review man!

yay

awesome. i love your websiteeeeeeee itsss amaazin'

SnafuDave responds:

thanks JCV I'm glad you like the site. Makes me happy.