Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

Dude! This is great! ^^

Dude, you have some mad skillz when it comes to making flash. I could use some sound effects though. But other than that, this was an excellently done flash movie. ^^

SnafuDave responds:

You know I never even thought about adding sound effects. I'll have to do that next time. Thanks for the advice and the great review!

cool

This is the good shit

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks man! I'm just happy it isn't just "shit", I'm much more satisfied with good shit.

Front page work.

Love this flash and I think its gonna be on the front page soon.

SnafuDave responds:

Panthar thank you so much that is the nicest thing anyone could have possibly said on Newgrounds. That would be so awesome to make front page! I do hope so. Thanks again for the nice review!

Not bad, not bad at all

Normally I don't even like the more violent stuff, but this is great. The drawings and animation are great too. I'll bet you could do a lot more with it with less gore, more humor, but it's pretty good as is. Keep it up!

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks man! I'm so gald you liked it. Next time I might have to do a funny non-violent one or something. Thanks again.

Non-Incompetent Creator

Excellent short film on a ninja with an assasination target that looks like everyone he meets. Superb animation and gore effects. Only criticism would be length and I would especially enjoy this becomming a series. Two word summation is always necessary so,
'Superb Job'

SnafuDave responds:

Scheme thanks so much. This review really does make me feel more confident about my Flash abilities. I was very nervous about putting it up for judgement like this but now I feel a lot better about it. I suspose I might have to make a series or so out of this. I'm already making it a comic series and I'm sure I can transfer a few of those ideas into Flash instead of comic form. We'll see though. But reviews like this definately make it a more likely possibility. i.e. I'm doing it.