Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

Great work for your first flash. Hope to see more.

Definitely one of the better flashes out there already, I'm simply hoping there's room for improvement (considering its your first flash). If that's the case, I can see you becoming a top-notch flash film maker. The style is unique, the comedy appears to be genuine, and it didn't seem to fill up time. If not, the flash itself is still very well constructed and will easily be seen as one of the top flashes. Keep up the good work.

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks Timo13, I appreciate that helpful review and comments. I'm definately going to try and improve and make an even better animation next time. Thanks again!

woot u get a 10 :) i love this littel ninja guy

well at lest he got teh job done i love it when thay all looked alike lol i would like 2 see another 1

SnafuDave responds:

Deal I'll make another Flash hopefully by the end of the month. Everyone has been so nice I just have to.

hey

i've been reading snafu and all the comics its hosting for a while now. the flash looks really good, its very smooth and the backgrounds are very nice.

i think you can thank vg cats for my readership :D

SnafuDave responds:

Sweet! Well then I'll have to tell Scott Thanks tomorrow then. VG Cats absolutely rules.

That was awesome

It was pretty awesome. It was funny how they all looked exactly the same, but what makes Tin incompetent? I mean he slaughtered an entire city of guys. THats gotta make him some sort of super ninja. Anyway it was a great flash, and I hope you keep up the good work with the comic. And yes they do let "Them" vote now.

SnafuDave responds:

BLAHAHAHAHA I love that you read "that" comic as well. But yeah think of this as a Pre-quel to Tin's first comic. And he still didn't get Chung Him Yuen as the 2nd Tin comic will show. But yeah that comment about "them" voting is beyond funny and I'm so happy you've read them.

Amazing animation!

I love the backgrounds the most, great colors and lighting. Poor Tin, he's not incompetent, just efficient!

SnafuDave responds:

Efficient in his incompetence. Thanks for the review!