For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

You need a punchline.

All you needed was a punchline. This was just carnage.(not that carnage is bad or anything) but hey...you get my drift right?
Keep it up dude.

SnafuDave responds:

Gotcha, Ok I'll see what I can do for next time.

Good stuff.

Shoulda had chung him yen come out at the end though, like "hey, did anyone see my chop..... sticks...?"
funny stuff though.

SnafuDave responds:

not a bad idea. Thnks for the review.

Too short....

It was good....but ended too quick, better luck next time.

SnafuDave responds:

alright I'll keep that in mind.

I agree with Samwic, it was alright.

Not the best, however. The graphics weren't that great and it got a bit boring. Although I like the idea of "ninja assignments". Makes me think there's a ninja school out there in the Flash world. Maybe you could use that as an idea for future work.

Bottom line: good start, mate.

Thanks.

Cruel and unjust, but hey, as long as it works!

The graphics and animation are great, but there isn't anything particularly attention-grabbing about the story. I reckon you could have done something more, like on his way home the guy he's supposed to assassinate asks him for a light or something. Nice job!

SnafuDave responds:

yeah I suspose it was lacking story. Oh well.