Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

Sweet

Well done! That was definitly a great start dude! I'm definitly looking forward to seeing more on this "incompetant Ninja"!

SnafuDave responds:

Well thanks Punk Rock Rebel. I'll make a second Tin animation for sure and until then I'll make a bunch of Tin comics to hold people off. At least that's the plan. Thanks for the review.

First attempt?

Wow for a first attempt anyone would think that you had been doing flash for a while. Very fluid, went well with the music, and the grapics weren't bad at all. If this is a first attempt I would love to see how well you are doing in a year or so.

Keep it up and lets hope that people take a look at this in the future when they are starting out, or even if they are established and decide that they could do just a little more to make their submission that little bit better.

Top work, looking forward to your next work.

SnafuDave responds:

Thank you so much Pain God. Yeah I can't wait to work on my next Flash now. I'm so excited, I didn't expect this kind of attention and now I'm addicted, addicted I say. I'll work super hard on my next one and make it kick ass to the ExtrEEEEeeeeme. Sorry watched that new Bugs Bunny Flash one too many times.

really good!!

omg..this is your FIRST flash movie?! That was fucking good dude!

Thank you Mriez.

nice going

it's REALLY good if it's your first one so you can be pround on/at (wichone?) yourselve, only the fighting would be coler if there would be some matrix style time delay :D

SnafuDave responds:

That is a good idea. Might as well everyone else has ripped off Matrix it's pretty standard now.

I liked it a lot. It would be great if it were a little longer though. Maybe a couple more if you have it in you.
Great Job!!

SnafuDave responds:

I'll Definately do more. the reviews like this compel me.