Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

Holy shit dude!

That was great, not what I thought at first but better, you see at first glance I read Tin the INCOMPLETE Ninja well it just goes to show I'm a fucking moron, whatever. Well sweet work none theless, very funny, You keep making them and I'll keep watching them.

P.S. That was a dumb ninja Ha Ha and I don't feel so dumb any more!

SnafuDave responds:

lol Tin the cincomplete ninja. He has super ninja powers of being able to park in the handicaped spaces.

Beautiful

Beautiful animation and downright funny, i thoroughly enjoyed it, please make more!

SnafuDave responds:

Well Predator with nice reviews like this how could I possibly not make more? Thanks!

Absolutely loved it!

It's a very good flash and I hope you aced your final! I loved the sounds you put in they were so Ninja! Very funny and I could so see that happening in China! Ahhh....It made me laugh and I'm gunna show it off to all my freinds! Keep up the good work, I hope to see more great flashes in the future^^

10/10

Definately worthy of 5/5 stars!

SnafuDave responds:

Phase thanks a ton for showing it to your friends! That's seriously the coolest thing you could ever do. I'm a BIG believer in the "word of mouth" Thanks again!

Nice work man

This was very good, especially since this was your first flash movie. Graphics were pretty good, there was a lot of violence for such a short flash. And that's the only real problem this has; its too short. I wouldve enjoyed it much more if you could make it longer.

You're going to be an amazing artist in the future if you keep at what you're doing. 4/5

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks Chris. I'm really close to Graduating from College so soon I'll have a lot more time to dedicate to this. I had a lot of fun with making this and I would love to make more.

nice work!!!!!!

fucking nice flash dude make another one of these

SnafuDave responds:

Alrighty Sepiroth (cool name by the way FF7 ruled.)