Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

I didnt get it

Ok just want to say one thing..... I didnt get this one but the animations was good.

SnafuDave responds:

That's ok. Thanks for the review man.

great

that was a reall great movie. Nice job. But that couldn't have been your first movie. Unless you have been working in flash for years, and that was your first full length movie. That couldn't have been your first animation ever because it was so good.

SnafuDave responds:

Oh thanks KwikToon. I've done Flash exercises in class before so you nailed it. It was my first full animation but not my first time touching Flash.

lush...dude that was great

for a 1st animation that was amazing

its liek you have been doing it for years

very good job

SnafuDave responds:

Well I've been doing Photoshop for years and strangely it transfered over pretty well. And people named David are awesome by default <.< >.>

sweet

that was really good you've got some talent man

why thank you Bulldog.

You made it for school!?

that is really nicely done, but um......I know I'm in high school and they'd probable suspend me if I showed them that flash. Other then that it is nicely done.

SnafuDave responds:

lol Yeah public schools are lame like that. Once you get into college and what not they're much more laid back.