Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

gr8 stuff

I thought it was quirky and fun - I really enjoyed it

SnafuDave responds:

Well good. That's what it's meant for. Thanks Kehaghimaru.

Quality Stuff

All around a good submission. I went to the website at the endand read a few of the comics there and they were great too. Keep it up and submit more.

SnafuDave responds:

Thank you, will do. Until then I hope the comics can hold people off.

OK

I've read you're ''TIN'' comics and i like them! This movie is good aswell. I found Bleedman's(if i remember correctly,he's your buddy right?) doujinshi first and that way i found and read yours. Anyways,this is good and you should definetly make another one!

SnafuDave responds:

Oh thank you. Yeah Bleedman is a super stud to the max. That guy is a god of art and an all around perfect human being.

wow

for a fisrt film or any film for that matter this is good i love you r work . never listen to others if the put you down keep this up and you will go far.

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks Cory. Yeah I can't lie bad reviews DO affect me but I know it's not a big deal. Thanks for this review though.

just no. never make this again. it didnt make sense. it was pointlessly violent. and by the way ninjas are from japan.

SnafuDave responds:

by the way I don't ever remember saying where he was from.