For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 3 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

Wow

That's insane that this is your first Flash. Amazing work. The music was perfect.

SnafuDave responds:

Thank you vtec. Yeah the music is the most important part for me when doing anything animated by FAR. I have some 3D animations to music that I wish were small enough file size to show people on the internet but sadly no. But yeah thank you.

holy shit o my god

this was your FIRST flash?????
if so you must have some REAL talent goin on. i can only imagine what your flash could be like if you keep working at it! you will be a flash MASTER! lol < )) CRAYOLA )) ) CRAYON!

SnafuDave responds:

< )) CRAYOLA )) ) That's just freaking awesome. I LOVE that text picture.

Thanks for the review.

i dont get it

wtf the sound and graphics where awesome but there wasnt any humor or exeptional violence it just wasnt amuseing i mean no humor no nuthin exept good graphics and sound thats all it was how did this make front page

SnafuDave responds:

you don't get it? and there wasn't "exceptional" violence either? ooook.

Oh marvellous mayhem !!!!!!

very good movie I liked the gore and the joke lol
Silly ninja killing wrong guys lol nice one hope to see more from you especially the blood :P

make more movies mate like this and I be happy :D

SnafuDave responds:

Stanic Elf I'd be happy to.

Slicin´ and dicin´.....

Good movie. I liked the way he made spin his spear-like
blade thingies. There´s one thing I don´t understand though...
How the hell is he "incompetent"?? lol I mean, he killed like 500
or more dudes.... lol that´s far more than just competent for me....

hehehe gonna read the comics link now... good job. XD

SnafuDave responds:

Oh well if your readin the comic link now you probably already know why he's incompetent by now. Thanks for the review man.