Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

Cute...

Well thought out idea, though I do not believe you accentuated his ineptitude. During the introduction, it showed Tin climbing a building, soaring with great ease and agility from ledge to ledge. Upon reviewing his mission, it is illustrated that he must assassinate a certain Chung Him Yuen who, coincidentally, looks like everybody else. He proceeds by killing every single one of these figures - making for an assured accomplished task, (though proven to be quite illogical) rather than confirming the identity of the suspect. This does emphasize some of his incompetence; but I was expecting one last man to stand, at a hotdog stand or whatnot, bearing a shirt or a logo of some sort stating that he was, in fact, Chung Him Yuen. That was the only department in which I was a tad disappointed.

PHIL

SnafuDave responds:

Yeah that makes total sense. But if you read the comics he actually doesn't get Chung Him Yuen. But your right it wasn't emphasized in this Flash at all. Oh well.

Pretty good

I really enjoyed the music, it really added a lot of atmosphere to the animation. I would have liked a bit more story, like maybe have the Ninja examine the crowd to try to find the one guy, rather than kill them all. Keep it up, a good start!

SnafuDave responds:

That's actually what someone else suggested. But blood is more fun for me. ;)

Not bad.

Okay, it was rather good dude, but kind of strange. It wasn't bad though so keep it up.

Thanks slipknot Maggot!

you fucking suke

that was fucking crap

oh no's I suke.

ha ha ha ha!

did he kill everyone so he knew that he killed the guy he was supposed to kill or something??if so...it was extremely well done.5/5

SnafuDave responds:

Exactly. But he actually still didn't get the right guy.