Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

Great Stuff

the sound was great well done made me laugh

SnafuDave responds:

glad to hear it. Thanks Jase.

pretty excellent, dude.

what'ya do if the person you kill looks like everyone? KILL EM ALL!!! personally i would use a rocket launcher lol. well done mate.

Thank you legolas!

Blimey.

Excessive violence, eh? No kidding.

Animation is certainly good, and the concept is nifty; the music fits well with the action. Nicely done.

Thanks Brian!

Good flash dude , seen better ones . Just wanted you to know that I check your site regluary for moths now cuz I like comics espesially PPG (I know you dodn't make it but still) And SNAFU is great too : I know I laughed much with "that's impossible" one.
Just wanted you to say that I'd reeeeaaaaaly like you to make more updates

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks. I don't think I'm capable of more updates right now while schools on but I graduate from college in like a month and a half (I'm a little bit scared.) and depending on my job I should have a lot more time to spend on comics. But we'll see.

Good Job.

I liked it. Everybody needs some cute little ninjas and lots of blood in their life. And what better way, than to use flash. I really thought u did a good job on this. The graphics were cool. I loved the style, very original if I may add. The sound wasn't anything too special, but it fit well. Violence, I dont have to explain. Humor, there was some. I liked the ending, and the fact that everyone looked alike. He is a clever little ninja, and you carried him from a comic to a flash cartoon very well. Good Job!

_-_Kevin_-_