Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

Totally AWESOME!!!!

This was so awesome! This could be the introduction to a real Hollywood movie! IT WAS THAT GOOD! I read all of your comics and Bleedman's comics. Funny as hell! Keep up the excellent work!!!!

PS: MAKE MORE!!!!! *twitch*

SnafuDave responds:

Oh thanks man. I'll make another Flash movie eventually. It'll be awhile though. I want to make something much much better than that one.

Well done!

This flash was really well done for a first. I really enjoyed it! I'll definitely read your comics from now on.

On a side note, it's baffling to see how some people can actually see racism in this. I mean COME ON. You people read tooooo much into it. Take a fucking chill pill and see the flash as it was intended for. To the guy that said something about "it's Nam all over again...", how the hell can this flash even remotely refer to the Vietnam War of 1957? Unless I'm mistaken, I DON'T RECALL SEEING JAPANESE BUILDINGS IN VIETNAM. Idiots these days, they make me sad...

SnafuDave responds:

Nah I can see why people think it's so racist. But meh, it's just a lil flash animation. Thanks a ton for the comment and do hope you like the comics!

Love the comic after it.

The comic you put up after this makes it so awesome. Tin is cool.

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks bud. Yeah the comic is the main thing with Tin. Glad you liked it.

this is GOD it rules

there is no one word to describe the greatness of this flash it a ninja it dumb as sin he is tin he rules so does the comic

SnafuDave responds:

FallenKnight666 thanks a freaking ton! Comic and Flash comment all at once. Life is goooood.

Nice

Very good Dave.Im also a fan of your comics and you might remember me from the boards(same name as here).I hope there are more of these to come.

SnafuDave responds:

Sweet thanks for the review Monkeyskunk! I'm probably going to work on another one of these in a month or so.