For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

Totally AWESOME!!!!

This was so awesome! This could be the introduction to a real Hollywood movie! IT WAS THAT GOOD! I read all of your comics and Bleedman's comics. Funny as hell! Keep up the excellent work!!!!

PS: MAKE MORE!!!!! *twitch*

SnafuDave responds:

Oh thanks man. I'll make another Flash movie eventually. It'll be awhile though. I want to make something much much better than that one.

Love the comic after it.

The comic you put up after this makes it so awesome. Tin is cool.

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks bud. Yeah the comic is the main thing with Tin. Glad you liked it.

this is GOD it rules

there is no one word to describe the greatness of this flash it a ninja it dumb as sin he is tin he rules so does the comic

SnafuDave responds:

FallenKnight666 thanks a freaking ton! Comic and Flash comment all at once. Life is goooood.

Nice

Very good Dave.Im also a fan of your comics and you might remember me from the boards(same name as here).I hope there are more of these to come.

SnafuDave responds:

Sweet thanks for the review Monkeyskunk! I'm probably going to work on another one of these in a month or so.

Very Nice!

This was very very enjoyable! I'm a fan of your SNAFU comics and this was great too, very good style and graphics, mostly. Now I'm gonna read your Tin comics too :)
Good job, hope to see some more flashes from you

- Luis

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks Luis, and Glad to hear you read Snafu!