Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

......

NINJAS~~
Good old ninjas..but the man behind the work.!!! GODLIKE!! I also was drawn towards Snafu Comics by the PPG doujinshi. Your work continues to impress xD Keep the stuff coming :F

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks man! I'll try and get some more work done soon but we'll see.

bleedman made me do it

yes!! NINJAS!! yea, i will admit i was originally drawn to snafu comics by bleedman's PPG doujinshi... but when i saw the TIN comics, i laughed my ass off!! keep the movies coming!

SnafuDave responds:

I'll try. I'll try. I really need to update Tin more.

Nice

This is very cool

I'm glad you liked it.

Horrible in the good way

Oh racism, isn't it what keeps us different from the animals? Very good, I really like the comic too :D. I love the look of the flash as well, very power puff/samurai jackish.

SnafuDave responds:

sweet, because that's the look I was going for. Thanks.

Short..yeah...gory,cool and AMAZING...HELL YEAH!!!

Your flash was EXELENT!!! im a great fan of you and bleedman's work! keep it up man!!

thanks man!