Reviews for "I'm Feeling Lovely"

Чёткая музыка

Ty metro

Beautiful. I know this song from Flight flash game. Listened to this 4 years ago and still like ot alot

Nice to know, Thank You!

I've been playing Flight for years mainly because of this song. I don't know why it took me this long to just look for the artist behind it. Thanks for making this, it's so lovely. Pun intended.

stackz989 responds:

Thanks to you my friend, for writing out your thoughts. It is nice to know people still listen to this song, "I'm Feeling Lovely" is 7 years old as of now.

It may sound stupid but this song helped me get through some tough times in the past. Sometimes I'm even afraid of thinking what the outcome would be if you hadn't composed this piece.
That was a long time ago and I'm glad I still remember your music. Never really had a chance to say this but, thank you for helping me out buddy.

stackz989 responds:

I'm glad this song was able to help you out my friend.

It would be better without the vinyl effects.

stackz989 responds:

Thanks for the comment. The first thing I added on this track was the vinyl effects, I experimented with many sounds to make an old school hip hop track. Then suddenly, I messed with direct wave on fl studio and boom! "Im Feeling Lovely" was born. I luv the rate, ty :)