Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Urban Champion EX"

hmmm...

Let's see, where to start:
First, the collisions. When punches and kicks didn't even connect with their target. Few times. Most of the time though, I was able to ignore it.
Second, the language. If you were trying to get an "All Your Base" thing going, you should have made a bit more talking. "Fuck. He go away?" was in the same butchering style...but it was too short to latch onto and undeveloped. Or maybe you're just lazy and didn't want to put good grammar in. Either way, it didn't have a good effect.
Third, the style. NES. I like it. If that's what you were going for, good job. if not, you need to work on it some. But I think you were, and it came out well.
Fourth, the sound. Not bad at all. The ending music was a little odd, though, but also NES style.
WHich leads to fifth, the ending. WTF, in it's purest sense. The guy kicks the other guy's feet for a while, then gets shot. Then the shooter gets a bowling ball dropped on his head, and a lady starts throwing confetti.
Seriously. WTF.

uhhh

I fight in front of book stores all the time

Hey, I liked it :)

I thought I was pretty funny....

Overall is sweet creamy goodness... When the man in the window appeared I squealed with horrifying laughter. You are talented but try to use better graphics.

Not another

listen butt nugget, this is another piece of pixilated crap that i am just sick of.