For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 8 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "ParagonX9 - HyperioxX"

amazing as usual

incredible beat, you never cease to amaze, paragon

let's clear this up! much evidence suggests you are a female, but word on the streets is that this is just a rumor.. comments eh ehh?

Loved It!!!!!!

This song is awsome!

Whoa...

Extremely fast paced, and you did an amazing job with the percussion. The melody varied a lot, and the effects were great; they fitted in perfectly. The buildups of the song were really professional and great. Only one problem. The part at 1:35 didn't fit in that well. The sudden rythm changes, in your songs usually come out really impressively, but this time I don't think it came out that well. It didn't fit in at all with the fast paced feel of the song and didn't sound that well overall. Was that supposed to sound like a piano? Well, if so, it doesn't eally sound like one. I'd suggest firstly improving the quality of it, and then choose from moving it to the end or making it match with the rythm of the song. Anyway, the rest of the song was great. I especially liked the solos like the one in 0:33. Well, apart from the problem at 1:35, it was completely perfect, and I couldn't help but give it a
10/10
5/5
Download!

EPIC

Dude, you own. period. and if anyone disagrees with that, they are
just jealos of your pure skill and talent. Piano, Synth, drums, overall,
This was the most amazing song i have ever heard in my life. if you
ever want to be an artist,you want to be this guy. I have never heard
your music and this is the best ever. i am going to review other songs.
you rock! 5/5 10/10 good job!

niiice...

nice on chick....keep it up