Reviews for "ParagonX9 - HyperioxX"

O.O

The middle bit with the piano just blew me away.

And then back to the beats xD

i couldnt help it

i could'nt help it with a little dance- just a little dance!!! i just threw myself on the floor and started break dancing lmfao!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH TOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!

ITS LIEK MA FAV SONG ON STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!!
MY HEAD IS IMPLOADING!!!!!!!!!
LOL

ParagonX9 responds:

haha yayy =D thank you! H(F#HOHHUODH*#)@&*)#$@ <3 <3

Sickness! Newness! Shiny! Sparklez!!!!!

NEW SONG! Oh, and I think I have a hunch on the timeline of how the songs arew supposed to connect and holy shit the music is make type ten times faster than normal and I type fast to beign with! Now I am typing to the beat! WoooooooO~!! Now its sad :*( song went s-saaaAAADD! SUPER FAST! LOLOLOLOL! WOOOO! Boobababboodfafgtehadyiaushfjkadshiuf vhbdfjckashbndhgbfEBUFghuygewsufgd! Sorry! Bloood rush! WOOHAHOOHOO! Wjsdfhsidjhnfiasuhfdsh c MY Keyboard broke! I have to type with the fucking on screen keyboard! NOOO! No more typin to da beat!

Tears of joy!

Seesh.....What can i say? this song left me speechless. Definitely love this song, one of my favorites from you're music! Legendary!