Reviews for "ParagonX9 - HyperioxX"

very nice

really enjoy the fast pace of this one and the scale used is absolutely gorgeous the only problem i would say is the bass i sorta just sounds a little too monotonous and if it followed the chords more i thing this would be even better :D

cool
SB

OMG

this would fit perfectly with the new behemoth game! it truely would. i can picture it, the timer running out of time or like a space level!

Nice

Excellent job! The short cool down with the piano sounds great. Your work is always worth the wait.

Rad

Very well produced! loooved the end but it seemed like you ran out of steam :P

Wow

The song is great but I LOOOOVE the piano that comes in 1:38ish, you could make a song with that alone, it's AMAZING.