For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "ParagonX9 - HyperioxX"

And another hit :D

Totally awesome.
Your still one of the major reasons that I listen to NG Audio.
Please PLEASE don't ever stop making music. The world would be lesser for you stopping.

Fav one

I have to admit that this is so far my favorite song you've done ^_^

I really love this really fast and groovy techno songs , happy hardcore :)

You are totally amazing to mix sounds that totally SMASH your brain out and you totally give some unique stuff in all this.

THANK god there's no vocal hahahaha , i can't stand all those techno songs with some stupid vocals in em , mostly happy hardcore ^-^

Keep it up , you're amazing and you amaze me hehe

This sounds like fuckin

DDR Music. Or something I'd listen to at a happy hardcore rave. I like it.

Way to go!

I'm glad that you're still working on music, posting them on NG for us to hear! This track is great, the last one that I was hooked on was No. 5, way back then. Keep up the good work, I want to hear more from you in the future.

epic as always

you are like king of the music portaL
THIS IS AMAZING!!!