For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "ParagonX9 - HyperioxX"

nice!

i loved the part with the piano. i have been listening to your music for years and this on was was ver good. my favorite songs by you was polar 240 and defcon zero.

How long as it been? How many years?

What I'd like to know is, after all this time making music, how the hell have you not ran out of ideas for new, original songs yet?!?!

14/10

omg...

Paragon, your a fucking genius and I love you. So much energy in this song, I love it. If I wasn't so damn tired right now I would get up and dance, dance like nobody's watching.

I've always wanted to write this.

You are a great artist. Ever since i was 12 i listened to your tracks. I still do. These are awesome. I try audio with my forms of media to spread my talents or at least to improve myself. You still inspire me to keep on trying. Great songs. Never disappoint. As always 10/10 5/5

Nice

Excellent job! The short cool down with the piano sounds great. Your work is always worth the wait.