Reviews for "Shteve and the Circus"

craving quality.

stick figures?! come on dude! you can easily make a crappy looking filled character - its not like you were animating them for long periods of time.
the idea was alright, but the graphics really needed some work i think. the blood looked really 'noobish', the animation was choppy, and the sound was alright...
good idea though!
5/10
(THE THUMB: sideways)

El-Sammo responds:

aha i have invented a new style of animation, i call it choppy. If this has already been invented, i demand u give me the rights to it... anyhoo, i have an opinion on these shteve movies. The first 2 didnt get in, WHY? Ill tell you why because i submitted them at the time when americans were online and americans being americans did not understand the kind of humour that needs to be appreciated to get this. All i got on the other two movies was a bunch of americans saying "Hey you Ozti6es stick to watching star trek" But as i submitted this one at a time where aussies were running wild on newgrounds and thus appreciated the "so shit its funny aspect of this cartoon".
P.S. the reason for the stick figures is i went to animate this as quick as possible so the joke didnt lose any pazazz in my head.
Cheers

shteve shteve shteve....

the song at the start is great plus theres one thing wrong, ur sound seems to go low then just jumps to loud