Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Tails and his GBA"

lol Sweet

I give u 3 in violence since Sonic killed Mario. Try puting DS next time or put more game pax option thingy. Overall, you did a job and the animation looks smooth.

RupeeClock responds:

I kept the games to the GBA, since there aren't any Sonic DS games YET, and there were no DS sprites available, oh and the game paks, I'm going to make more in the future.

Thanks for the review.

Nice.

That was great you could possibly make a series of it.

RupeeClock responds:

You know what? I was thinking the same thing, like make more game paks to choose. :)

One of the best sprite movies I've seen

This was really well done! Nice work. Your pacing was good, and the sprite work was above average as well. I'm not usually a fan of sprite pieces, but this one was well put together.

I noticed some spelling errors like "were" instead of "we're" so watch out for those next time, but keep up the good work!

ITS YOU AGAIN. o_0

Yea, those spelling errors were not my fault but the font I used, ahnberghand, what kind of font doesn't include " ' "?

Yes, many sprite movies don't usually do well, since its was most n00bs resort to for their first flash I beleive, thanks for your advice. :D

Cool

I liked it. It was short but still long enough to be worth it and to boot it actually had a good humor component. I suggest make more but with different games and gaming systems. Well later and Peace!

RupeeClock responds:

Thanks, yes I am going to make more game paks to choose in the future, like Megaman maybe, I dunno.