Reviews for "Hurricane"

amazing

this is beautiful

VariantSeven responds:

Thank you much as well. :-)

Wow

This is very interesting

VariantSeven responds:

If everyone drew so wondrously...

It'd be less amazing. Thankfully, you're a gem.
I must admit your art work gives me the chills.
In a good way, of course.

Thank you! :-)

like the title

Idk what 2 say (no really.) It gives this type of eastern vibe (like the ouroboros symbol except with kick ass graphic design.) I like the different artistic design given 2 this (a caribbean theme with the plants , the forest/grass with mushrooms and plants) and the fact that you use both black and white and color. I like the theme at the end (i wish it was all that easy) maybe life? it also reminds me of outsider art (the style usually has a lot of different elements involved within an art piece your painting reminds me of Adolf Wölfli's artwork.) Hell of an awesome job, one that is worth beyond a 5/5. It contained all the essentials of an art piece, good structure, good themes, good title, and overall amazingness.)

VariantSeven responds:

Thank you! I really appreciate the review, you could critique art for a living, you're very observant. You were right about life being a theme through out, it was. I was going through a lot when I made this. Thank you for the kind words. :-)

Wow

I love how intricate and detailed your work is. It's pretty impressive. I like how I have to turn my head to see everything xD (No, seriously, I actually like that.) Really pretty colors and artwork :D!

Thank you very much! :-)