For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Busty Cortana"

Hmm. I like that you're trying something new, but the boobs don't make an ounce of sense here. They seem to attach to her chest in different places, and the way they push together is pretty unnatural. Also the way the waist is just a straight line and then the hip blooms into like a half circle doesn't really work anatomically. Keep trying new things, but use references if you need help.

Good art!

Damn, I remember Cortana when I first played halo 4. I also remember her all the way back on CE. (not anniversary edition) They made her look a lot better. This picture isn't bad either.

Normally I love your work. This just doesn't look like cortana, though. I think it's the nose. I understand that some of it is stylistic but the nose just doesn't look like her nose at all.