Reviews for "Busty Cortana"

very nice, i like the head and face the most, the boobs are sweet too (the rest is awesome as well) but the most well done part in my opinion is the face. nice job shadman!

That's one fucking hot Cortana. Love you work, keep it up.

@Kylewinslol

Don't go to shadbase if you don't want your jimmies rustled then....

Greatest Cortana I've ever seen!

Hmm. I like that you're trying something new, but the boobs don't make an ounce of sense here. They seem to attach to her chest in different places, and the way they push together is pretty unnatural. Also the way the waist is just a straight line and then the hip blooms into like a half circle doesn't really work anatomically. Keep trying new things, but use references if you need help.