Reviews for "Cyber Satyr"

Neat - reminds me of some Tau auxilliaries I've seen once on ATT - can't remember who did them but hey, whatever.

The mix is pretty cool and well done though the movement is quite exaggerated - mainly the headbopping when it moves forward and down. There also seems to be a slight problem with his right (viewers left) arm in that one of the parts is showing beneath the other for a brieg moment; and the annimation of his right leg (again viewers left side) keeps bugging me though I can't put my finger on what it is.
I'd be curious as to what other ancient mythical creatures would look with a SciFi look.

adeCANTO responds:

Thanks alot for the constructive criticism! =D

Yeah, I reckon all the animation flaws. As it's in the description, I ended up taking too much time to make the drawing, so I rushed the animation and it turned out a bit understandard for me. :{ It was lack of planning since I had only 4 hours to come up with something from sketch to final animation and I didn't really used the time well. But thanks alot!

I might make other mythical creatures in SciFi :D

Ancient mixed with futuristic? I like it!