Reviews for "Roof Tiling"

TRUE BRILLANCE!!

You are a true genius. Everytime I see one of these pieces of art I can't help, but write a review, which I do seldomly. I love all of these and this one was just off the wall. I haven't seen anything that has made me feel happy to know that people like you continue to make flash cartoons in quite awhile. Keep 'em coming and I'm sure that you'll never disappoint people like me. Don't ever give up on these slivers of genius.

another great FLash David!

I liked the black and white! it made it more dramatic i think! very nicley done. if you could, make more black and white flashes!

..................................

i got scared at the end. That movie was weird as hell.But hey so are everyone of your flash animations good job.

No one does "twisted" quite like Firth.

damn firth, i wish i had 1/4 of your imagination. your work never fails to hook me into watching it a million times over. this is easily my favorite of all your twisted flash animations.

keep up the amazing work man.

you have some seriouse talent for more than just

You have some serious talent for more than just cartoons. I’m majoring in psychology and I can read into all your stuff. Most of your cartoons seem to be dream based, and a strong understanding of human behavioral patterns, particularly on people with personality disorders.

The "schools of spych" are getting old and the field needs young talented minds like your self’s, regardless how you came to be who you are today.

I really hope your attending college; it would be such a waste