Reviews for "Roof Tiling"

...

That was a weird yet brillant piece of art

Wow.........

How is this not on the front page? Amazing.

LOVE YOUR WORK

hey nice job im on fat-pie all the time and you do a good job but can you make a new salad fingers because its great

still a great flash from you !

Well , the first time I saw it , I thought it was not so great but I watched it some other times and now I see what is so great in it , the style is also awesome !

Very very good.

This is one of my favorite flashes and even though it's not intended as a comedy as you say in your notes, I find it very funny.

and to answer Sluf's question, there IS a prelude to this movie where you see into a little further in his past, it's called "A Black and White Film about Berries." Go to David Firth's site.