For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Roof Tiling"

wow...

weird shit dude i had to watch it a few times before i realized he goes on the roof then has all the flashbacks

Incredible.

This animation is a masterpeice.
Beautiful. Dark. Forboding. Timeless. Absorbing. And ultimately a very disturbing look on the hopeless situation of a manic man.

But like your Alan cartoon, Mr.Firth this cartoon transcends Flash.

One can always tell when a cartoon has been made by a computer.
But this animation does not look like it was done by computer.
It looks like very high-quality cel or stop-motion animation.
You have shown another way Flash can be used to animate.

Bravo. Another masterpeice.

Wooh!

David, you have certainly outdone yourself! This is soooo cool. Me loves this. But Salad Fingers has to be the best...

Not to be a dick or anything...

What made you think of this dude? No one just up and makes a weirdo freaky paper cartoon like that. I'm not saying it's bad or anything, I wouldn't want you to go mental yourself and kill your entire neighborhood or anything...just wondering why.

Very original...Deserves a 10.

Almost 10 years on and this one still brings me to tears. It's such a beautifully disturbing and accurate glimpse into the life of someone with a mental illness. Living with chronic depression, I can appreciate this so well. The final scene is most touching, the music really sets the mood and all I need do is close my eyes and the shot seems almost real.