Reviews for "Roof Tiling"

Another stroke of genius!

Yet again Mr Firth amazes us all with his twisted imagination. As a long time fan of his work I am never bored with anything he knocks out. Keep up the good work and seriously get yourself in touch with the BBC or something.

wow

that was disturbing, yet provacative, chilling, yet sad. good job

nice job

Where do you come up with this stuff it's magnificent, u have such great and disturbing ideas nice job and when is the next salad fingers coming out?

Oh no

I must be nuts already.This movie seem perfectly fine for me:
and it actually a plot that makes sense:This poor krazy bastard
living with his wife,and getting even krazier and more depressed...
till he can take no more...well that's my take on it.
What is good about your movies?
You create atmposphere of madness.That numb feeling when you hit your head on floor.Or played GTA for 10 hours straight.Or spend
night playing manhunt in total dark with loud volume.When everything seems strange or fucked up.When you're all a sudden
scared of something for no reason.You're playing with our subconcious mind yer bastard!=DKeep it up!
P.S.If only he could fix those god damned tiles,everything woulda been fine.

as usual...

i love it love it love it!!! keep up the gud work,it never ceases to amaze! i love all ur ideas and the techniques u always use.ur very talented,cant wait 2 c more!!! ^_^

(o_0)