Reviews for "Roof Tiling"

I'm not gonna lie, this video was...good. I'm not sure which part of me this video speaks to but I can't deny that it does.

Fuck...

This is my favourite cartoon of all time.

I watched it so many years ago and shared it with everyone I knew -- strangely they didn't get it and seemed to think it reflected something dark about my personality. Which was exactly what I was hoping it would do!

It's such a perfect mix of the comical, bizarre, dark provocative and genuinely sad. I only wish I had the talent and imagination to take a viewer on such a roller coaster ride of laughs, thoughts and emotions.

You're a genius, Doki!

The joys of home ownership. Here they are portrayed.

Almost 10 years on and this one still brings me to tears. It's such a beautifully disturbing and accurate glimpse into the life of someone with a mental illness. Living with chronic depression, I can appreciate this so well. The final scene is most touching, the music really sets the mood and all I need do is close my eyes and the shot seems almost real.

This is my favourite work of yours.
Truly magnificent piece.