Reviews for "Roof Tiling"

GREAT

animation was better it wasnt as disturbing as salad fingers or the valentines, i liked how the characters looked you should do another salad fingers a nice long one with this sort of animation that would be great...... but this one was grea too

OMG.

Alright, I have renewed faith in Flash. You just got to the top of my favorites list.

Not as good as his others.

The animation was really stepped up but it wasn't as freaky as Firth's past works. This one is nowhere near as good as the Valentine's Day special he made. That one was an instant classic. "Roof Tiling" was still a good cartoon though.

wow

that sucked, but ur animation was alright. if only u would use it in a way that isnt...well...bad

Intense

I thought that was amazing, absolutely amazing. I'm absolutely amazed by it, I mean, I usually like David Firth's stuff but that was just amazing. The fact that it was a paper flash just added to the overall feeling. The desolateness, the emptiness, the sheer futility. Absolutely amazing. I am amazed.