Reviews for "Roof Tiling"

Quite Intresting

At the end of the movie, i expected the guy to go berserkos and kill the woman. I didn't get what was wrong with him. He just seemed like a very troubled individual.
I laughed everytime he went crazy and cussed out people.

To sum it up, this is definately one of the best flashes on NGs currently. I dont know how you make flashes and put them up so fast, but its cool to see flashes from you twice a month.
You are just one of those people that prove that you dont need to be a skilled artist to do flash. Pure Brilliance!

wow

I love these. They are so well done and demented.
I love it

Amazing

You are one disturbed mother fucker, and yet your movies are so enchanting in a way that I really can't explain. Uh..Great job, keep them coming.
Cheers

doing what you do best

I was intrigued by the paper drawings and found myself paying close attention to them. The sequences of the insane cigarette man, the crackwhore wife, and the man self-destructing on the roof told a superb story. Taking great pleasure in what you do, I will be watching the next installment.

Different scenario

I wonder what your happy endings are like lol. i liked the different style.