Reviews for "Roof Tiling"

Good

Is this by the guy who did salad fingers or is it a ripoff?

well done

that was really well drawen but scary

Creepy

That was very creepy

Moving Artwork

The story and the hidden imagery were lost on me due to the landscaping of this animated short. It was reminiscent of a Van Gogh painting coupled with the chosen voice of the main character. This was truly an epic turn on Firth's usual work bringing out his more artistic side.

There's really nothing more to say other than this is a perfect work of art. If it was done in any other format other than flash, a million questions would've been asked about the quality and texture. Since it is a flash animation, this is a flawless work of art under difficult circumstances.

...