Reviews for "PEACETANK"

Good to see you back in the scene

Fun concept, smooth animation, nice style. I like it. If it were longer and more involved, I'd give a 9 or a 10. After a long busy streak, it's nice to see you producing Flash for Newgrounds again. Sorry I haven't been terribly active on the forums, but I'm still caught up in mine. Also, half my computer melted. I'll be around again soon.

great sound intergation, and smoooooooth.

yes my spelling sucks i know any way great job on this flash.

im curius i dont make these things yet so im not sure, but why isnt more color used it seems that all the good films lack color and could skyrocket if they had more, just a question.

DanPaladin responds:

i purposefully limited the colors in this animation

Yeah this made it into the blue!

Thank god it survived judgement and people actually started noticing how good ur movie is :) For those who have doubts.. WATCH IT!!!!! :D

yay peace

a boxy vehicle shooting flowers at missiles. what's not to love?

Hmmm...

I found the art very Synj-ish(Alien Hominid) and simplistic at the same time. Friend + Friend= shooting flowers at missles of doom? Lots of Laughs for that one.