Reviews for "PEACETANK"

It's Dan, what else can you expect?

Another adorable creation by Mr. Paladin. A tiny little tank with a face and a message. He's quite a little badass when he needs to be though... I liked his armor morph. ^_^

Only Dan and his creations can survive a massive aerial bombardment with a deployment of flower countermeasures. XD It's your usual high standard... effective animation, sounds, and music, and a cute character with a positive message. Not my personal favorite in your repertoire, but definitely another wonderful short by a talented flash artist. Nice work again, man.

heh

lol damn hes a little bad ass
worth the time to watch

hehe

cool

very good movie

what really made me interested was the music, i also think the movie has a cool concept its nice to see some creativity

Very