For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 208 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "PEACETANK"

Nice job

i love this movie its awesome!!good job on it!!!

Haha!

You shouldn't have. I'm glad Proto inspired some things...
I really enjoyed this. And I do love Dies Irae (the music)...nice work with that.

DanPaladin responds:

haha, the pleasure's all mine! Please finish Proto, if that was the intent with the to-be-continued text!

Cool but dumb

Where does the tank get so many flowers? I don't think it's a peace tank. Because it's very evil tank. He killed everyone. It's bad dangerous robot.
Realy. He write friend+friend=peace and then killed everyone he called! Very aggressive and hiding under good mask. Like o lot of another movies. Music was great!

DanPaladin responds:

evil? no, he's a computer and he's running equations. His first conclusion was cross examined and found to be incorrect when he's slaying things (enemy minus enemy = peace). Upon re-evaluation he realizes he will try to create a friendship instead and it enters metaphor-land.

Can't you forgive peacetank for his initial miscalculation? In the end he did what was right!

I Have A ?

How long did it take you to make this like it was pretty short but it looks like you did this in a short time well i know u did this after proto which wasnt long ago so how long did it take you to make this

DanPaladin responds:

i made most of it last night and finished in the morning.

OH DAN!

PLEASE DAN, BEAR MY CHILDREN!

NOTED