Reviews for "PEACETANK"

Awkward

It was good, but definately awkward, I was speechless, but, um, well, good job

It has become evident to me, from reading your reviews, that you only respond to low scores. This is ok, however I don't give you a low score because I want conflict; I give you a low score because the animation deserved it. The job of the animator is to entertain the masses, however you can find a way to entwine your interests along with the animation while still entertaining the majority of the people. In short, I wasn't satisfied with this animation, and i don't think it is your place to dissent with me on my feelings. Blam this piece of crap? No, but i don't think it deserves any higher than a 3. I feel justified for this now having explained my reasoning.

DanPaladin responds:

you are incorrect, i have been replying to many different kinds of reviews. i know what the job of the animator is and i think i did it. you forgot your own outside world here. look at the score and amount of views. I'd say it averaged out pretty well from the response, so your argument is sort of limited.

I try hard every time, so maybe next time I can getcha.

Nice movie with a good message.

Nice job Dan! The animation still rocks my socks (as usual! :P) and this one is special! The "story", or message, was a clear and well done explanation of peace. Great Job! Keep it up!

P.S. ALIEN HOMONID(GC) ROCKS MY SOCKS! I beat it in Easy and am looking forward to unlocking everything! :D Congratualtions on a great game with awesome old school graphics! :P

Tumble-weed

Clever, smooth, and stylish

very smooth and stylish. i like.

nice

heres a hint though, there is a reson bombs have fins, its to make them turn after being droped and fall nose down. other then that, well even with that, it was cool. short though... o well

DanPaladin responds:

so that's what they are there for! i skimped, i wanted the missiles and the bombs to look the same from both guns to show consistency in the enemy. woops!