Reviews for "PEACETANK"

????

wow a werid tank goin around and shooting stuff.... that like a classic... a BAD classic. u need better sound, better drawings. better everything..... u should make it like a big ass battle.. who care about peace, and that crap. that y they have the website... they want to see good stuff.. not peace..... thats wat makes the world stop... u get wat i mean.... GET BETTER EVERYTHING!!

RP'in

Thank you alot :) that gave me a briliant idea for an RP charector.

Nice

I don't know what to say....just that its a very nice-made movie and I hope everybody got the message from it!

Well.....

Well...I actually don't know what to say....

Haha, That is one hell of a tank.

The PeaceTank, the one tank you dont wanna fuck with. Hahaha!

The animation was so smooth and everything. The processing of equations was hilarious.

Great job on this animation.

-Raicon