Reviews for "PEACETANK"

shity

wow. that was soooo great. i really liked how flowers are soo sybolic of peace, and how you really showed that peace is better than war.... i feel like killing something now..you are destroying newgrounds second by second.

Very awesomely suite....

This is a great peice of flash. Your desieign and animation quality are superb. I hope you keep it up. It would be a shame if you didn't

That was the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

It was also one of the best flashes I've ever had the please of watching. You, sir, are a flash genious. Keep it up.

WTF WTF WTF WTF

WTF was that? the most friggin hilarious flash ive ever seen thats what... WTF... the equations hahahahahaha they got me... such a bold and true statement mr. paladin, i salute u and the peace u stand for

CLASSIC!!

PERFECTION! I Wish there were more of these great imaginative animations out on newgrounds. Always with cool style. Go PEACETANK!