For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "PEACETANK"

hippies are good at flash

much more voilence much less peace. if I want peace I will watch George Bush say the word nuclear wrong.

Really gives you something to think about

Tho most people would say it sucked becouse it did not have stupied shit like blood and gore, well fuck them. it really got me thinking about shit and why we fight. is for honer, glory, or is it just we need something to put in the text books.

nice job... I really hope you keep making movies with a point like in this one. Don't stup down to the media driven droons of people that just get the others bullshit that does not make any point, just to waste the time of the plublic.

Nice Job.

ok

it was pretty good, the music went well with wat was goin on. it had awesome animation and i would like to see more by the artist

Nice

It's nice to see a good-quality flash that has a tank... for some reason I love that tank lol.

When did hippies start learning flash?

Bleh, less tree-hugging and more senseless violence, please. I watch flash to be entertained. If I wanted to be fed a bunch of anti-war sobbing, I'd watch CNN or some other biased, one-sided news source.

There really was nothing to that flash to make it worthwhile. The sound was basic, but decent. The graphics were overly simplistic. The loading time was too long for such a short flash, and there was absolutely zero entertainment value.