Reviews for "PEACETANK"

I like it

I reminds me of the song Friedenspanzer by Die Ärzte.
If I may continue Mayhap's thought: I think the Point is that those equations dont work. enemy + enemy = war is ok, but enemy - enemy = peace is a paradoxon. Thats why peacetank looked for a new equation that makes sense. ;) I think the whole movie is a symbol: Make love not war. But I guess everyone already found that out. lol

Great Flash

I really loved the animation and the sound effects.....but the message was dumb; enemy + enemy = war , enemy - enemy = peace. Therefore the only way for us to have peace is for two enemies to duke it out until either one or both are destroyed. So to have peace we must have war? I know this isn't the message you wanted, but unfortuantely you are more right than you know.
ps. Whats with the flowers shooting down the bombs? Flowers are a symbol of peace, not a new technology the military is using to destroy their enemies. Your message was terribly thought out, but the rest was good :)

Disappointing.

What can I say? I have high expectations. Not very good.

Good Concept

This flash looks very sharp and surprisingly enough it's not a toon that involve senseless killing(not that there's anything wrong with that) it's a nice change of place

I like war, peace is a false dream.

First of all math man war+research=Internet, energy, and the mircowave plus the overpoplation would kill us all. You just smoke your weed and die.