Reviews for "PEACETANK"

wow...... I feel like a better person.

This was one of my favorite movies now, it's in my 3rd fav position, every thing was done well and the message was simple but true, thank you for this piece

A good flash

This flash had a good message in it, peace can be possible, but some others do make it harder for peace to come true. Remeber that it's not good to force peace onto others, that can only cause more violence...

cool

Very creative and original, definitely a contender for the 250$.

Not realistic.

There is no such thing as world peace. there will always be guns and murdering and rape and pillaging because Man enjoys Power. without Power, Man loses his self esteem. the government refuses to throw away their guns unless they can get everyone else to do it. If they tried to force everyone to throw it away, there might be a revolution and only more death would result...

There's no way that world peace can ever come true.

DanPaladin responds:

nobody said it had to be forced. if everyone just decided to be peaceful, within their own actions, then there would be. yeah - the odds are pretty much 99999999999999999999 to 1. but it's still a possible thing. you cannot completely nix it out!

Real positive message

I like to see flash like this because it hits home a great message that world leaders should listen, which is........ PEACE! Its as simple as that!

p.s.