Reviews for "TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody"

Great.

This was so different and a nice break from the usual version of "All Your Base" you hit the originality we wanted, although the song got kind of annoying right at the get-go, but it got less repetitive.. :)

Nice work.

I nearly devolved to a puddle of "OMG!!!1!"

Although the difficulty of stretching something as terse as the Zero Wing intro along the entire length of Bohemian Rhapsody (with even a verse cut out?), I think I was grinning like an idiot the entire time. I especially liked the headbanging CATS. Also, withholding "for great justice" until the end definitely frustrates, but in a good way.

I need to watch that again.

TmsT responds:

Doesn't it feel satisfying when it's finally released?
Almost... orgasmic... hm.

AYB not forgotten.

I really enjoyed this, possibly because I am still obsessed with all your base but also quite possibly because this was hilarious. Great job, animation was adequate, and the song was just hilarious. You could really tell each character from the others which was nice considering all the animation was new so nice on that. I loved the part where the whole crew including Cats were headbanging. Excellent

,,,,,,

DAMN that was good. Nothing more that can be said.

btw: to all you assholes who dissed this with a bad review (yes, you 5), i'll see you in hell/

rofpm

at first it seemed really dumb but as i watched the rest i couldnt stop laughing.