Reviews for "TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody"

Great, but a bit long

Very funny stuff, it just dragged on for a bit too long. Besides that it was awesome.

oh my god, i have cum

that was just gorgeous. i would ahve never imagined what you have just created, its pure genious. you are a god among men.

tss

that was not as amusing as i think it would be........
thats all.

next time plz an other song lol

TmsT responds:

Hahah there won't be another "next time".

Timing is everything

A year ago, this would have come too soon. It would have been appreciated little if at all. You people waited long enough to be apart from the crowd, but not so long that we have forgotten All Your Base (unthinkable now, I know). I share the sentiment against all of the repetition, but I understand that it is a necessary evil. Good job.

TmsT responds:

Written like a true appreciator.

Eh...

I liked the original one better, cause this one was kinda weird.