Reviews for "TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody"

Surprisingly original!

This one was a bit late, I guess, but it's one of the most original Zero Wing parodies since the original "all yor base r blong 2 us!" Absolutely hilarious!

Great!

This is a fantastic movie, i love this soundtreck, so as the movie itself, which matches it perfectly. First of all, the graphics in this movie is perfect! The charecters are really well drawn, they look exactly like the real charecters in the original game, just in a better quality. Also the background in this movie is like the background in the real movie, so as the objects, you did a perfect job with the graphics. The style of this movie is also very good, I like the directing in this submission, it is very, very good, perfect even. However, the thing I like the most in this movie was the great, creative soundtreck (although everything else was great as well) which was both funny and fun to listen. I found this movie really funny because of the fact that the scene which is shown in this movie and the soundtreck are not related at all, they doesn't match. I like the way that for every single word in the scene there is a whole mini opera. I also like the way you matched the soundtreck to the movie, it donated a lot to the humor of this movie, which was terribly funny. Who made the soundtreck BTW? Anyway, it is a fantastic movie, with a great soundtreck, well done.
>Lidov<

woot

u did good and the fact that i like queen and zero wing helped to but keep up the good work

Very cool!

I love it! Especially the part where you made a reference to the music video of "Boheimian Rhapsody"! Keep up the good work!

All your base are belong to us

lol this is definatly the funniest ayb it had me in stitches man that was soooooo funy, of course to rele understand it you have to have played zero wing

TmsT responds:

I guess that I, and most of the people who've seen it, don't rele understand it then. ;)