Reviews for "TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody"

Excellent.

Excellent.

You are as your name implies

Wow, you must have a lot of time on your hands. I won't deny it, I found it quite funny. But that doesn't keep my mind from wandering about what kind of odd fellow would make a movie like this. All that aside, good flash. Keep it up!

TmsT responds:

See my website, where all oddity is revealed.........

Godly.

This isn't necisarrily a funny submission, but I don't think it was intended to be.
You selected a wonderful way of presenting this tribute and it is wonderful. Very nice arrangement of voices. The actual music seems to be a midi played in the background and so, there could have been improvement there, but otherwise, wow.
This is one of the coolest tributes ever.
Good job.

That was hilarious.

That was so awesome. Good job on this, I'd give it a prize if I was able to. Keep up the good work.

Interesting to say the least

I almost dreaded watching this when I saw yet another All Your Base movie, but you managed to surprise me. This is actually fairly decent and a worthwhile addition to the All Your Base collection. However, I do think its time people let the thing drop. It was funny four years ago, now it's annoying. My main concern though is your need to respond to all your bad reviews and insult them; it just makes you look like a fool. Have some self respect and don't lower yourself to their level. They are immature and idiotic, but pointing this out and laughing at them is simply shameful.

TmsT responds:

oh yeah well you suck

Just kidding, thanks for the review.